Wednesday, April 6, 2011

CROSSING THE FINISH LINE

This post is a few days overdue, but I've been sooo bussyy!

On Saturday, I ran the Monument Ave 10k with friend Laura and it was awesome! Here are some cell phone before pics:


I would say that Austin ran with us also, but he SMOKED us. The second he was able to, he ran ahead, and he did such a great job.

I opened my e-mail this morning to a message titled "Monument Ave 10k photos," and was wondering how I would find my pictures within the pics of the 40,000 people who ran (!). Come to find out, pictures OF MYSELF were in my e-mail. It was kind of creepy.

Here's a link to the entire set of photos/videos if you are so inclined.

Some mid-race official pics:


And our awesome race FINISHING picture! Next time, I will know these photos are coming and maybe do an actual pose.


My time was 65:09!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment