Friday, October 21, 2011

Animal Portraits

You may have noticed my interest in Animal Pop Art, by looking at my Pinterest board.
Or you may now how awesome I think my animals are (dingleberries and all...)
You may even have seen that Austin and I registered for "Animal Portraits" for our wedding gifts.
You probably know how much I love Rue-La-La, too.

You may be wondering where this post is going, what are these ramblings about? 
I am so close, so close to ordering the AllPopArt that we registered for! I have narrowed it down to one version: a 20"x20" print similar to this one, 2 of the images for Davis and 2 of the images for Reese:

Now here's the catch: Which images do I choose? It has to be something with good detail, so that the little doggie hairs can stand out in the contrast. I has to be something that can be zoomed in. It has to look cute. It has to go with the house... (yeeahh, I will worry about that one later!)

I've narrowed it down to a possible 3 photos for each of them. Care to cast your vote for which one I should choose? I can pick one for the cat and one for the dog (but there will be 2 each of the photo I select, get it?). 

Here are the options...



And...




What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. OK definitely going with #1 for the pup ( is that Davis?) and #2 for kitteh

    ReplyDelete