Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pretty, Pretty Paper!

I recently discovered that Paper Source has a Blog. I LOVE the Paper Source website! I've never been to the store before, but I have had plenty of fun perusing their website, especially during wedding season. Their paper was featured in MUCH of our wedding design. For example...



... so I was ecstatic to see an example from the Paper Source blog showing how their paper is made!!!


That is the same paper that we used in our decorations. (See the pink pinwheel above.) How Cool!!

This post makes me want to find more uses for my leftover batik papers!

Do you have any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. how fun is that!!! i have actually been to the portland paper source and it was magical. i bought this stuff to make paper flowers with and i love them.

    ReplyDelete