Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Let's Get It Together

Hello! It's been a while. I've been working on some things, like doing research on a potential Master's program, working on my ETSY store, traveling to Minnesota, and training for a 10K. Between all of this stuff, I seem to have neglected my blog. To get me back in the motivated swing of things, I need to make a list of all of the projects that I want to complete in the next few weeks. And hopefully you'll get to learn about at least some of them through this blog as I continue:
  1. Dawn's Graduation present (2 photos rasterbated on canvas)
  2. Sue's Reserve listing button flowers (for her June party)
  3. Write about trip to Minnesota (Mom's button flowers gift, family time, Alzheimer's)
  4. Write guest blog post for Ashley's blog (about Volunteer Families)
  5. Thank You gifts for ETSY purchases
  6. Determine color schemes for new family room, current master bedroom
  7. Porch Renovation plans
  8. College-themed coasters
  9. Spring-themed yarn wreath
  10. Business cards and intentional marketing
  11. Hot Sauce-inspired button flower bouquet
  12. VT-themed fabric and button bouquet
  13. Meghan's wedding present fabric bouquets
  14. How to better market my MadeForYou pillows
  15. Examples of the MadeForYou options
What do you want to read about most?

No comments:

Post a Comment