Wednesday, November 7, 2012

making a new light box

I haven't made too many sales on my ETSY store lately. I think I'm going on 3 weeks of no sales. Big bummer. On the other hand, it allows (requires?) me to re-examine what I'm doing and to prepare for the "busy" season that I keep being told is coming. One of my biggest issues, I think is the lighting in my photos. After reading a few tutorials about light boxes, I decided to give it a try myself.

The photo on the LEFT is what the lighting on my store shots will look like from here on out, and the photo on the RIGHT is my old icky photography lighting, which was always difficult to edit.




I still need to smooth out the back, but at least the LIGHTING is working out! phew!

Here's the tutorial that helped me the most: DIY Photo Light Box from Ninth & Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment