Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Pictoral Rendition of Shed "Renovation"

It's time for another house-related blog post. Last weekend, we finally finished the outside of our shed. Instead of my wordy narrative, I'm just going to post pictures in succession showing how it went... :) These photos are from February 2011 up until June 2011.


























AND... TA-DA...!!!


I helped with this a lot! I may not be in any photos, but I was hard at work as well! It's kind of hard to take photos of yourself painting with oil paint or hitting a nasty, old carport with a crowbar like at the batting range.

Next steps? Adding a privacy fence; buying either Colonial Red, Cobalt Blue, or Hunter Green metal roof for the top; prepping the soil around shed with topsoil; landscaping; and potentially painting the shed door a fun color! Phew! This is good for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment