Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bistro Chairs!

Hello, again, dear blog! It's been a while. Between Austin's accident, starting a new job, basically life turning upside down, and redefining for myself what this blog means to me, it's been a while! Thanks to my friends who've been asking where I've been. Let's get back on this bandwagon again, eh?

I had a vision a while ago of some cute chairs. This was especially inspired by Erica's post about the chairs they put in their new house in Charleston. So when I found these chairs for just $14 each, I knew it was time. They are an adorable wrought iron pattern that reminds me of flowers.




Obligatory mid-step photo shots, with the chairs in the yard, drying, waiting to be painted.



After round one of painting. I may have gotten in trouble w/ the hubs for the blue paint stain I left on the yard, that lasted for a few weeks, for this stunt...



Drumroll, please!! The final product! Complete with a lovely flower pot that Dominic gave us as a "fence warming" present. But it goes so beautiful out front instead!



Next post.. that fence I just mentioned.

Coming soon...

1 comment: