Friday, September 30, 2011

Recent blog finds!

Oh.My.Goodness.

1) I just read on my Google Reader, from a Young House Love post, that there is a Google program (SketchUp) that helps you to design your home, pick furniture, etc. I have been fixin' to ask Reid, Austin's little bro, to help me figure out how to do this. We are a few years away from a renovation in our house, but I can't help but dream about it on an almost daily basis. The thing about dreaming of renovations, is that you come up with grand plans that are most likely not possible. My plans for the addition are larger than what is physically possible. So hopefully, now that I know about SketchUp, I will have a post in the near future where I am able to identify my visions! ....And figure out what's realistic...

2) Earlier this week, I was watching Extreme Couponing, and found a new motivation for cutting coupons. I then discovered the website Krazy Coupon Lady, and fell in love! I have officially subscribed to her Kroger feed, where she updates the deals on a weekly basis, AND provides links for online coupons. Amazing. I hope it works out as fabulously as I think it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment