Sunday, June 17, 2012

Finished product!

IT'S DONE! That last week of construction was kind of a whirlwind, and I lost touch with blogging about it. But we have had our NEW DEN for a few weeks now, and Jeremy did a GREAT job! While I was very, very hesitant about this job, I channeled my inner compromise-is-the-most-important-part-of-relationships-logic, and it turns out that Austin was VERY RIGHT all along! (How'd you like that call out, AP?) So, without further adue, Here are the photos...

Finished product. Notice the new stairs to the right and our choice of vinyl siding as well.

Austin loves his den. Did I say love? Because I meant to say he LOVES it. What a great room.
I snuck this photo on a lunch break; Davis LOVES to sit on the top step in the sun.
What do you think of this blue door, eh? I think we made a good choice.

Best friend/Girlfriend neighbor dog Cali loves the new stairs as well!


So what's next? How about a patio to put our outdoor dining/lounging furniture back on! Who wants to help with that? Here is my favorite example of what we could do, thus far...

I like this BUT I want to do it in squares and have intentional moss separating the squares. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment