Sunday, June 17, 2012

Workin' on pinks and oranges

I'm trying to be more intentional about the products I put on my ETSY site. I am currently in a lull, not having made a sale in a few weeks. This is the first lull I've had since I opened in October 2011 where when I said or thought "Gee, I haven't had a sale in a while," I haven't then sold something within 24 hours. I know it will turn around, but it feels like there must be something I can do better.

So, one thing I have noticed is that the well-presented and color-themed button bouquets sell pretty quickly. But the only ones that sell are the ones that I felt inspiration while making. So I began a little quest for inspiration. The color scheme of a rich Pink and bright Orange has been popping out at me lately.

Two examples of seeing this color scheme:



Nine West shoes "MILESBTWN" for $109.00




So here is my version! Setting out the buttons and pretty orange jewelry wire to be put into those fabulous button flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment