Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Photos (and hopefully the FINAL disaster)

Our photos are in! Our photos are in!

You can find them here... but there is one catch: for the first time ever in our photographer's history, some of the photos were damaged. Damaged beyond repair. It was the entire card used to shoot before pictures. That means all of the family shots taken beforehand and all of the "getting ready" photos of me putting on my dress, etc (and I think there are a couple ceremony pictures missing too). It's devastating. We don't yet know how we're going to work it out with them.

Austin was too upset last night to look at the pictures. Our photographer says she has many suggestions, and I'm looking forward to hearing her out on them, but how do we get more photos of LilaMae at 2 months old? Or get Grammy in from North Dakota, Julie & Pat from Montana, and the Gores/Fanchi clan in from Minnesota/North Dakota ever again? When will they all be in Virginia again to re-take the photos? We can re-do bridal portraits (although does my dress still fit?), but there is no way to re-do close-ups of mine and Austin's faces as we say our vows.

It's funny how the day went off so well... I couldn't believe we didn't have any wild day-of disasters. Turns out I had drawn that conclusion too soon. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment