Wednesday, February 16, 2011

FONTS!

Wedding items already checked off for today:
- Figured out how to add fiance's request for dress code info to rehearsal dinner invites. Check.
- Ordered rehearsal dinner invites. Thanks to all who provided input! There was a clear winner. Check.
- Gave feedback on layout of bridal shower invitations. Check.
- Printed new version of invitation design. Check.
- And for the item that is theme of this post... Figured out how to add new Fonts to my computer, and use them in the invitation design or for signs describing food/directions for the big day!

Praise be to www.dafont.com, which is a super awesome site for finding, downloading, and using new fonts. More specifically, here is the document I created to bring back to my fiance to get feedback on fonts to use for our weekend.




















And two special shout-outs:
* to Reid for teaching me of this awesome website, and for all of his feedback on graphic design
* to Jasmine for helping me to convert this file to JPG so I can post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment