Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Rehearsal Dinner Invitations



On to the next wedding decision to be made:
What should our rehearsal dinner invitations look like? While my new in-laws are gracious to be sponsoring this dinner party in full, my fiance and I are the planners.
We want everyone who is coming to the wedding to also come to the rehearsal dinner, so we will be including an insert with the wedding invitations. I am currently working with the fabulous site weddingpaperdivas.com.

Here are our top two choices in styles:





7 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the "Let's eat" one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you changing colors on either of these, or do they say as-is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. they do have other color themes (http://www.weddingpaperdivas.com/product/6580/signature_ecru_rehearsal_dinner_invitations_organic_request.html#color/04/pid/6580), but they are all kind of bland. I think I would go crazy if I concerned myself with the rehearsal dinner color themes as well... it doesn't have to match the turquoise/navy we've got going on for Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, then i go with the consensus as well! let's eat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the font and colors of the let's eat but I like the picture from the leaf.--KB

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was ordered this morning!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete