Wednesday, March 2, 2011

3 surprises

There have been three super surprises during the wedding planning process so far:
1) Finding out that I won't be able to see the fabric they are using to change my dress until I get the dress back. Surprise, you just have to trust us!
2) Tacori required having my engagement ring back in order to create a wedding ring that fully matched it. In the end, I will be really happy about that, but it was definitely a surprise to find out I would be leaving the store without my engagement ring. Surprise!
3) EVERYTHING costs more than we originally thought it would. Everything. Surprise...your budget was pointless!

But SURPRISE! I got my ring back last night, and I will see the dress with the changes tonight. And hopefully next week, all of this silly decorations stuff will be fully figured out. So, since I had never posted a non-fuzzy image of the ring, here it is now, in all of its polished-by-the-manufacturer glory:


No comments:

Post a Comment