Wednesday, March 23, 2011

wedding rings = drama

Buying our wedding rings is the bane of my wedding planning existence! I recently wrote about the drama with my ring, and that is a whole other issue. I have to send it back on Monday (after our "engagement party") so Tacori can re-make my wedding band correctly.

I finally found a GREAT deal on Austin's wedding band yesterday and was so excited that I ordered it, and then afterwards I found a 10% off coupon online. So I e-mailed the company and asked if they could please change my order to include the 10% off amount. They cancelled my order and suggested I re-order (which I was happy to do) EXCEPT when I went to do that this morning, the price had DOUBLED. What is this kind of business? I have an e-mail in asking for them to please honor the original price, but we will see what happens. There are negative reviews of this company online. Ugh. Drama.

(Hopefully this means all of the wedding-day-something-must-go-wrong stuff will happen beforehand?)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete