Thursday, March 31, 2011

pretty flower creation!

This whole wedding planning hubbub has lit a fire inside of me.

Little tdk, who always declared I was not artistic and could only work with combining "straight lines" (thus the name of my blog), has started making pretty things on a DAILY basis. Yesterday I took a sick day (read: "mental health day," which is highly encouraged here in our social work-y environment) to relax and also to get through some tedious wedding BS that needed to be done... and I somewhat accidentally made one of my prettiest creations yet. I plan to replicate this and think it could make a great pin, hairpiece, or even bouquet.

I brought it to work today to provide me encouragement and inspiration throughout the work day... so of course I have to post a few pics...!


No comments:

Post a Comment